Liquor Control Systems
Berg All-Bottle™ 704
A low-cost liquor control device that actually makes you money!
The Berg All-Bottle™ 704 ring pouring bottle top liquor control system provides complete liquor control in a compact affordable unit with 7 price categories and 4 programmable portion sizes (1/8 to 10 ounces) for each price category. Dispensing is fast and easy with 100% accountability for every drink poured.
- Eliminate over-pouring
- Increase sales by a minimum of 5%
- Reduce inventory purchases beyond 20%
- Control or STOP free drink giveaways
- Customers experience consistent portion control and drink taste
- Easy installation and POS integration
- After hours lock out
- A BERG system can often pay for itself in less than 6 months
- Advanced reporting, including number of pours, sales data, volume and pouring costs, which can all be exported into other reports or programs
- Inventory monitoring and order report
- Management control of complimentary drinks
- Maintain system settings and data backup during loss of power or dispenser maintenance
What You Get
1 BERG All-Bottle™ 704 System
- 1 SAMS 4S 320
- 60 High Flow Pourers
- Insert & Seal Kit
- 1 Power Supply
- Interface Cable
- Installation of hardware, programming, calibration, and service for the life of the system
Pricing Options for Berg All-Bottle™ 704
Lease to Own
$269/MO – 2 YRS
$4400 Half upon signing and remainder on installation day.
From $99/MO + No Contract
Includes 1 BERG system but does NOT include the SAMS 4S 320.
Realize the true profit potential of draft beer!
With the Berg TAP2™ draft beer dispensing system, you’ll be able to eliminate over-pour, waste, free give-a-ways, and unauthorized drinking in your bar or restaurant. This directly translates to more money in your pocket!
The Berg TAP2™ makes pouring fast and easy for your bartenders, while you gain total control, accountability and increased profits – all at a very affordable price! For most business owners, the Berg TAP2™ pay for itself in just 6 to 12 months.
Features & Benefits of the Berg TAP2™
- Stainless steel faucets for consistent pours and easy cleaning
- Up to 50 taps per Dispenser Network
- Tap lock out for multiple taps on a single brand line
- 8 portion sizes and 4 price levels per tap
- Cancel, Repeat, Add-A-Head & Pause functions
- Flow meters compensate for pressure variations
- Meters and dispenses either by volume or time
- Compact design to fit almost anywhere
- Interfaces with your POS system
- After hours lock out
- Certified to CE standards
- All pours will be 100% accurate, consistent, controlled, and recorded
- Eliminates loss from over pouring and spills
- Maximizes keg yield
- Fast and easy to use and install
- Affordable – Typically pays for itself in 6 to 12 months
- Dispenses beer, wine, or margaritas without modification
- Domestic stout and lager faucet options
- Optional Flowmeters can be used to provide empty-keg sensing and the best portion control accuracy